Here is my layout and a close up shot of title.
Here are the questions and answers based on this challenge.
1. How long did you take to pull your products? 30-45 minutes
2. What sort of products did you pull? Paper pack with cut-a-parts and alpha stickers and sketch
3. Where you making a plan for the 5 minute layout as you were pulling your products?Yes
4. Did you time yourself doing the challenge? Yes
5. Did you finish your layout in the 5 minutes given? If not, how much longer did it take? What sort of finishing touches did you make to “finish” the page off? It took me 35 minutes to create this page. My layout was complete at 28 minutes and the remaining time was adding my journaling.
6. How did you feel after you finished the 5 minutes? I was still fussing over paper at the 5 minute mark!
7. Did you like how your page turned out? I do like my page
8. Would you do the challenge again? or was it too stressful? It was stressful to have to work so fast, but I will do it again and just see how close to 5 minutes I can get.
Supplies:Page Size - 12" x 12"
Patterned Paper - Crate Paper 12x12 Paper Pad - Story Teller